With an elegant metal stem and floral pattern, this lamp honors the traditional look of the coveted lamps of the turn of the 20th century. hand-crafted using the same techniques that were developed by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the early 1900s, this beautiful Tiffany-style piece contains hand-cut pieces of stained glass, each wrapped in fine copper foil. Stained glass lamp shade features a floral and butterfly design.
- Dimensions: 16 in. shade diameter, 8.5 in. shade height, 14.5 in. base height, 7 in. base width, 24 in. total height
- Suggested to use two 60-Watt E26 incandescent bulbs (not included) - different bulbs can achieve different effects to suit your needs
- Our lamps are compatible with LED bulbs
- Table lamp features 2 pull chains so you can turn on 1 light or both lights at the same time
- Handcrafted nature of this product creates variations in color, size and design, if buying 2 of the same item, slight differences should be expected, this stained glass product has been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process, please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil, note: shade colors will appear darker and less vibrant when not illuminated
- UL Listed
- Features a floral and butterfly lamp shade design